Sunday 22 September 2013

My ferret

I feel that on this blog, i talk too much about ferrets in genral but use picture of my ferret without really telling you much about him. So here goes! 


He is called Rambo (Rammy is what i call him) He loves and i mean LOVES to go for a walk on his lead and roll in the grass. He also likes to dig and he gets sooo muddy but it is really cute to watch!


He hates bath time but with all the exploring he has to be bathed every month and his feet are washed all of the time. I love to film him on his adventures so i can remember them forever. They are just amazing!

Unamused!

He also loves chicken. I give him some if he is every being good! One of his other favorite things to do is roll in blankets and play with they toys i have made him. He gets a lot of attention but he deserves it because he is so awesome and the best ferret ever!

The king!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Feel free to ask me any questions!